Handmade Seljuk Eagle Silver Ring
Click Image for Gallery
Handcrafted 925 sterling silver handcrafted ring with a double headed eagle motif, the symbol of the Seljuk State, on the broken cut, produced with Erzurum Hand Workmanship.
The Double Headed Eagle is known as the symbol of Turkish domination. Power and might symbolize the domination of east and west.
Handcrafted Seljuk Eagle Silver Ring Features
- Made with 925 sterling silver.
- It weighs approximately 17.96 grams.
- The double-headed eagle motif, the symbol of the Seljuk State, is engraved on the ring.
- With Erzurum Kalemkar workmanship, motifs are meticulously embroidered around the ring.
- After your order is completed; Your product is prepared by hand in 10 working days and delivered to cargo.